Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Love My Hometown Pharmacy - Turner Drugs

.


I had been so sick and tired of going to the chain pharmacies to get all my medications (of which there are several) and always having to wait 45 minutes for my prescriptions, even when I called them in for refill. Plus even though I would go to the same pharmacy that was only 5 minutes from my house, they never knew my name, and 90% of the employees barely spoke English.

When you are in considerable pain, you really don't want to deal with any of that aggravation.

Fortunately, a few years ago, our community of Celebration was lucky enough to acquire a hometown pharmacy named Turner Drugs.  The pharmacy is owned by 3 brothers, Jack, Larry, and Ken Turner along with an amazing and helpful staff who always greet you with a smile. They know who you are after your first or second visit, ask how you are feeling, ask about your family, and in my case, even ask about my doggies - if you know anything about me, that is the way to my heart. =)

Turner Drugs has a great selection of vitamin supplements, every day OTC family products, and durable medical equipment, compounded medications, along with a coffee and soda bar, fresh milk and juice, and my favorite: a single serve ice cream freezer.  They also deliver to Celebration residents at NO CHARGE. That is such a fantastic advantage when I'm not up to getting out of the house and I need my medication.

They have recently updated their Facebook page and their website, which is now super easy to navigate, includes new features such as a direct link to RefillRx for your prescription refills (I adore this system for refills), a news/events page and our new monthly specials program.

This is an all inclusive pharmacy just made for your family. If you live in the Celebration area or even visiting the Disney area and are in need of any of their services, give Turner Drugs a call, they will be more than happy to help you.  Tell them I sent you, they will know who I am - and even who my doggies are.


{I have no affiliation with Turner Drugs except that I use them for all my medical needs, I just wanted to share a fabulous business with my readers.}
.

2 comments:

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

We've had SO much issues with filling prescriptions in the past at the 'big name' stores until we stumbled upon a family owned pharmacy that is barely 15 minutes away!

We are much happier now :)

I'm glad you guys have something similar and it's a GOOD experience instead of a hassle.

~ Noelle said...

my mom uses a local pharmacy back home... i think the local places are always best, we just dont have that near us

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010