Sunday, October 22, 2006

Disney World with Alex

We were, able to take Alex to all four parks in Disney World while he was down. We had a fabulous time. While my favorite park is still Magic Kingdom (I'm just a big kid and heart) Alex's favorite is MGM Studios. He absolutely LOVES the fact that we are literally 10 min. away -- door to door! Here is me and my "baby" in EPCOT... As you can tell, this is Bill and Alex at the Animal Kingdom.
Here we are at MY favorite - Magic Kingdom. Here he is being silly at MGM -- that is a bust of WALT that he is "goofing" with.

We were all exhausted every day when we got home, but it was a GOOD exhaustion! I really miss all the kids and can't wait until they can come back down. We are hoping for Christmas.

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010