Saturday, October 2, 2010

Real Life Bambi and Thumper

Being the HUGE Disney fan that I am, when I saw this photo on The Daily Squee I had to post it and share with all my other Disney fans. It is so reminiscent of the movie Bambi.


cute baby animals - Will You Be My Friend?

Here is the scene in Bambi which it reminded me:



I love Disney movies, I have them all and even though the boys are all grown up, some days I still watch them all by myself and remember the days when they were little, sitting on my lap watching with me.  Alex called me the other day to let me know that he was watching "The Fox and the Hound" - his favorite Disney movie and was remembering when we used to watch it together when he was little. Disney really does bring families together.



{FTC Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post, but I am an Amazon Associate and the post may include links to Amazon.com using my Associate membership which when used to purchase products may result in a small monetary compensation. Full disclosure at bottom of page.}

7 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

I also love Disney movies and watch them often, my favorite is Snow White. Have a nice Sunday, brr it is cold outside.

XmasDolly said...

I've got every cartoon movie Disney made. They're all in VHS, but I'm changing them over to dvd slowly, but surely. I just finished watching Atlantis yesterday. ~hehe~ Bambi is one of my favorites though. HUGS - ME

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw! I remember watching The Fox and the Hound xD

Those really WERE good times!

Faythe said...

so sweet! They are both curious about each other too! Faythe @GMT

Colette S said...

I'm introducing Disney movies to my kids too. I rent from the library. I'd love to purchase some of them.

Tami Winbush said...

How cool. My favorite line from that movie is, "She can call me Flower if she wants to."

<3 Huggles,

Tami

~ Noelle said...

that is yet another movie i need to get!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010