Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shadow Photo ~ I Love This.....

.
Photo Credit

On my walk with the dogs this morning, I saw this at my neighbor's house and I just had to take a photograph of it because I love the way it made a shadow on the sidewalk.....





How cool is that? I don't know if you can see the dragonfly on top of the house and in the shadow, but it just adds the perfect touch.

I LOVE Halloween and can't wait to add more photos from around my neighborhood, people go all out around here. We even have two houses that have synchronized lights and Halloween music. Halloween also puts me in the holiday spirit. Hope you are all having a great autumn so far.

HUGGLES!!

10 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh ok I suck sorry it's been forever since I've been here :(.

That shadow is so freaking cool!!! I love that sign too :)

Kathleen said...

That is really neat! Great picture! I have been pining away for a "real" camera for awhile now and am going to get one before our trip to Disney next year.

Kimberly Grabinski said...

That is a great capture, very cool!

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww, what a cute little decoration! I love the shadow effect, too :)

Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday, possibly because it falls within my favorite time of year. I just can't wait to start seeing decorations around here and maybe doing a little decorating myself!

Lynsey @MoscatoMom said...

That is very cool! We have one corner house that goes ALL OUT... like I am scared to walk by it after dark LOL I will try to get some pictures... in the daytime LOL

DeDa Studios said...

Great pic! Thanks for sharing! Seen your son's pic! Please tell him from the Lamb Family "Thanks for all he gives to make our lives safe". I am Monday Music Moves Me hopping...I'll stop back later to check out your tunes.

kailani said...

That is actually a really cool shadow. It's so detailed!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

That is a great shadow capture... How cool! I am already {almost} all decorated for Halloween. I can't wait! :)

Tami Winbush said...

That is so damn cool! Thanks for sharing with us! I love what you take.

~ Noelle said...

great shot... wish people got into halloween more here... poor broxton didnt get to go last year...
hopefully this year is better

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010