Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Will Be Busy This Week

I hope you will forgive me if I don't post too often this week of fall behind on my visits to your blogs and returning emails (if you even get them at all).  You see, I will be really busy this week:



You all know the two on the left, Nano and Lady Mia, the three on the right are: Mumbo, Mai-Li, and Mila... they belong to a very good friend of mine who had a family emergency and had to go out of town, so I am dog-sitting for a week.  The are the sweetest and cutest little loves (next to my two, of course) you could ever know, but I am amazed at the extra work involved in taking care of them.  They are also not house trained, so I am trying to do that also... yeah, fun!  :-)  But look at those faces, how could I say no?

So, wish me luck and forgive me for being absent, oh, and expect LOTS of photos in the near future, I have been taking tons, they have stolen my heart!

Until next time..... Lorie

11 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

How sweet! And how nice of you to watch over them for your friend :)

~ Noelle said...

that is sweet, nice and of course..
CRAZY!!!!!!!
by the way... broxton told me that if mia ever has babies, he sure would love one! ha ha ha

Tami Winbush said...

I can't stand it - it's a pile of cuteness! :)

Give 'em all little huggers and kissers from Auntie Tami!

Anonymous said...

Not house-trained? You are a saint!

Margaret Cloud said...

How sweet they are, adorable faces. Hope you don't become to tired and over worked. It sure was nice of you to do this for your friend.

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh dear...You're a kind, passionate, yet crazy soul. Hehe.
Although I can't say anything because I would have done the same exact thing!!
Good luck x 5 :D

Haasiegirl said...

oh, how FUN!!!!

trisha
momdot

Simply Being Mommy said...

They are so adorable! Have fun with all the puppies this week!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh girlie you said it but now I see the whole picture ... lol

You're too sweet my dear! And not potty trained, your a saint!

So are they all staying in the guest bedroom? :)

Maria's Space said...

You are a very special friend to take on all those extra dogs. Bill is a good man because I doubt very much that The Teach would even think saying OK to such a week.

Taking care of one dog, two times for the past three years is enough for us at the moment.

They really are very sweet.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I have been gone for WAY too long - I apologize! You are the sweetest person to care for 3 more puppies. They really are cute though, and I'm sure you couldn't resist :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010