Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday Food Fight ~ Cinnamon Swirl Bread

.


To join the weekly Friday Food Fight, post a picture of your favorite food, meal, snack or drink. Of course, you enjoying your tasty treat would be great, but you don’t need to be in the picture. Then on Friday, post your drool inducing photo and link up with Denise at RunDMT. That’s it!!

I made a cinnamon swirl bread the other day and it was SO delicious, Bill and I ate the whole thing in 3 days - we did have to share a little with the puppies. =)



I will be adding the recipe to my Thursday's Recipe Swap Meet on June 30th and wait until you see the inside....mmmmm! Hope you can join us with one of your favorite recipes.


To join the Friday Food Fight, head on over to RunDMT and link up to her blog, visit the other participants and leave a comment. Also head on over to Karen at If I Could Escape and Kirsten at Gone Bananas to see what they have on the table. While you're at it, how about grabbing Denise's Friday Food Fight Button on her site - I have it on my left side bar. I'd also like to thank Denise for always being supportive of me and my good friend Marie at XmasDolly of our memes on Monday and Thursday ~ she really is the true meaning of a bloggy friend - love ya, girlfriend!!



Happy eating and have a great weekend!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That loaf wouldn't survive a day in this house. Lots of cinnamon and icing lovers in this household. Looks ooey gooey yummy!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010