Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Father, Step-Father, and Grandfather!

.



Today I want to wish the most wonderful man in the world a very happy Father's Day... Yes, Bill is the most wonderful father to his two children, the BEST step-father to my no-so-little boys, and a great grandfather to his four grandchildren.


We all love him so much and are SO lucky to have him in our lives.

<><>
Three Generations of Shewbridges: Bill, Colby, and Del (plus Debbie sneaking in)

I'd also like to wish a very happy Father's Day to my step-son Del, who is a fabulous father. I saw first hand just how wonderful, a couple of weeks ago when they were visiting from Texas. His son Colby is such a well behaved, polite, and loving little boy. And that can only be from the way he has been raised by his father and mother. So happy Father's Day, Del... you deserve it!

Bill and Nikolaus at Basic Training Graduation


Bill and Alexander (one of my favorite photos)

Hope all my friends have a very happy Father's Day and get to be surrounded by the ones they love.

As always, please keep in mind those fathers who are not able to be with their families because they are protecting us all by serving in the military. Praying they all return home safely soon.

.

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Happy Father's Day to the men in your life! :)
I love all your pictures!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010