I received this from Noah's mom, Amber today, and was so excited, that I just had to share it with all of you. Many of you know that Dennis and I lost our 8 year old son, Noah, to Pediatric Brain Cancer in May of this year. Through his battle and inspiration, Noah's Light Foundation was born and now we fight for the 12 children a day diagnosed with pediatric brain and other central nervous system tumors in the U.S. alone…Yes…12 a day!!!
Noah’s Light Foundation was nominated for the Chase Community Giving’s $250,000 grant! Starting today, the charity who gets the most “Votes & Likes” on the Chase Community Giving Facebook voting page wins the grant! The deadline for votes is (drumroll, please)…September 19th…Noah’s birthday!
Here is what you need to do to vote:
- Click the Noah's Light Foundation link: https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charity/view/ein/27-1804403?ref=b7775da95b
- Log in to Facebook if you haven't already.
- Click to "Like" Chase (If you do this, we get extra votes :-)
- Click to "Vote" for Noah's Light Foundation
- You may have to allow the application first, but after doing so just return to our Noah's Light Foundation Chase Giving Page to vote for us!
(Note: if you search for us, please use the search term "Noahs Light")That's it! If you are having any difficulty, please click here for "step by step" pictures on our website.
After you've voted, please pass the word on via FB, Twitter, email, and any other means you can tell people... This foundation could truly use the grant to help as many children with brain and spine cancer.
Let's find a cure!