Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday John Lennon - RIP

.
Image Source

One of the most amazing singer/songwriters was born 72 years ago today... John Lennon would have been 72 years old today, if some insane, cowardly man (who's name I will not even give publicity to on my blog) didn't take it upon himself to cut down this brilliant man in the prime of his life and career on Dec. 8th, 1980. (The day after my after my 15th birthday.)


I will never forget the day, how I felt... what a sense of loss, not only for myself, but for the whole world. John Lennon had such a gift and he shared it with so many people in so many ways. He also shared the money he made off that god-given talent to help children all over the world, and for that I am also in awe of him.








Let's all try and honor John Lennon today by remembering his famous quote, "Love is all you need" - let's go spread some love and make the world a better place. 


On this, his birthday, let me leave you with two of my favorite John Lennon quotes:

~ Everyone loves you when you are six feet underground.

~ All we are saying is give peace a chance.


HUGGLES to you all, peace and love, my friends.

.

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOVE him no matter how much time passes it is a tragic loss.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010