Monday, July 20, 2009

Health Update -- Part II

Well, I guess Bill isn't as healthy as we thought.... Damn!!

We had a visit with his urologist last Thursday and after an x-ray, the kidney stone in his right side is NOT completely gone.... there is STILL a pretty good size piece lodged in one of the branches of the kidney that does not appear to be moving!! What that means is that he needs to go in for another round of lythotripsy..... crap!! If we leave it there, it will only get bigger and start to cause more problems again like pain and severe infection. We certainly don't want to go through that again..... the PICC catheter, I.V. antibiotics, and all that business: NO THANK YOU!!


So in the middle of August, when the machine is available at Celebration Hospital again, we go back for more "blasting" of his kidney. My poor sweetie..... let's hope and pray this is the last of it for a while....... I mean it's only been since, what, NOVEMBER.

Thanks for letting me bitch...... And, oh yea, I STILL haven't gotten an answer from the insurance company about my physical therapy...... Who says we have a health care problem in this country????

Until next time......... Lorie

4 comments:

Felicia said...

OH man!! I am so sorry.. i have heard they are so painful. I will be keeping him in my prayers.

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Oh Lorie, sorry to hear that! I hope all goes well soon and that he won't have to bear any pain!

Becky said...

I'm so sorry~ That really is hard to have your husband be struggling with health.

I wanted to Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day and for all the sweet words you said:)

Gem said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. and I hope after the "blasting" is done next month he'll be all better...for real this time.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010