Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing -- A Day Late, sorry......

Thanks to Annette at Fairy Blog Mother... Here is my Sunday Stealing Meme... albeit a day late:

http://www.fairyblogmotherblog.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-719.html




Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Of course it's Bill (aka The Hubs) and Nano (The Yorkie), he sleeps between us

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
The Outback

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A Vodka Martini with 2 Queen Tipsy Olives ( 4 days ago)

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes - the windows to the soul (just being corny) but I really do like eyes!!

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Medicine, of course, I used to be in the field

6. Best kind of pizza?
Stuffed crust with sausage and black olives

7. What is in store for your future?
Hopefully better health for both of us....

8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Journey.... at the House of Blues..... they still Rock!!

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
All my friends are far away.... or in the Blogosphere so I care for them over the web.

10. How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't have an iPod, but The Hubs has 180 songs on his.

11. Where is the last place you drove to?
I think it was to book club 2 months ago, I don't drive very much anymore, The Hubs and I spend pretty much all our time together and he does almost all the driving.

12. Where did your last kiss take place?
In bed this morning after The Hubs brought me breakfast (as he does every morning).

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Blogging on the laptop in bed and watching Dave Letterman (God I miss Jay Leno).

14. Are you a quitter?
I try not to be -- not really sure, unless you call quitting on my first marriage, but that was absolutely necessary!!

15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
The UPS man - Ken, yes, we are on a first name basis and Nano loves him; as for real house guests: my sister-in-law, her son and his wife.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
God, I must be old!! I used to be like that......
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on who it is with...........

17. What was the last CD you purchased?
The new AC/DC album for The Hubs as a gift

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
The King: Elvis Presley (he's NOT dead, you know) and STYXX

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Lust and Envy

20. How is your last ex doing?
I don't know and I don't give a flying ****!!!! As long as he has nothing to do with me, The Hubs or the boys ever again -- that's enough for me!!!

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010