Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wicked Wines

For those of you who like unique wines and are interested in books like Dracula and Twilight, have I got a website for you!!!!!
The Hubs found this website and sent it to me because he knows of my love of red wines and that I like to try new and interesting ones.
This led him to send me to Wiked Wines Online http://www.wickedwinesonline.com/home.php .
Two of my favorites are Syrah and Zinfandel,
which led me directly to the
Meet Dracula Special
I ordered it today, and cannot wait to get it.... I'll let you know how it is.
Take a look around their site,
they have books, clothing, CHOCOLATE, and much more...
it is really cool -- have fun.
Until next time.......... Lorie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I had to come take a look at yours too. :) I like the wicked wines website and very curious as to what you think about it after you get it. Since I see that's something you are into I currently have a giveaway going for a vampire book and a bottle of "blood wine" which is a zinfindel. That is if you are interested in checking it out. It's under the giveaways on my right side bar.

Unknown said...

Great stuff! I could have a field day on that site:)

A Psych Mommy said...

The Vampire Merlot looks pretty enticing! I just might have to get one to crack open when I watch Twilight on DVD

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010