Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 77th Birthday Elvis Presley - You're Still the King!

.


Today Elvis Presley would have been 77 years old - did any of you think I'd let this day pass without mentioning it??? I bet if he was still around, he would be  rockin' and shaking his hips and making ladies (myself included) swoon. A beautiful life taken much too soon. Here is something from me to him....




He was The King of Rock and always will be....

Some great photos throughout his amazing life:




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELVIS
You will always be #1 to me!!


Thank you to abcNEWS and RareElvisPresley.com for the photos.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's got that..."smolder" thing going on, doesn't he? We celebrated by watching "Leroy & Stitch." A lot of Elvis tunes in that one. Happy birthday, dear Elvis.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010