Friday, August 17, 2012

Blog Hop - Hey Girl.....

.
Image Credit

Trisha over at Momdot has been doing some bloghops and I have missed several of them (BooHoo) because I haven't been feeling well and haven't been on my computer much. However, yesterday she started a "Hey Girl" meme.

Now to be honest, I had no idea what this was all about and had to Google it, but when I saw the other participants posts, I truly wanted to join in on this meme.






So post your photos and link up with Trisha over at Momdot... 

I am also doing catch-up with one of the blog-hops Trisha did last week - Get to Know How Badly I Eat by Sharing Your Fridge and Pantry AS IS:









This is the bottom of the pantry that is really a mess and embarrassing.


Hope you enjoyed these blog hops and you join in. I am having so much fun checking out everyone elses posts, some of which make me laugh so hard, I actually snort. =)

Looking forward to the next one.....


.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the Spaceship Earth one!

Xmasdolly said...

Glad to see you're up to doing such a fun blog hop. I love the puppy's picture with the hair blowing and your saying about the margarita's too too cute.

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Hehe! Oh that new meme is just too funny ^.^

Glad you're feeling better enough to participate!

Haasiegirl said...

LOL on your little dog!!!

trisha

Kelly Stilwell said...

I'm trying to catch up, too! Great job!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a funny hop!

And, I'm envious of your pantry. Ours is terrible and not conducive at all to being organized.

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

hahaha love the 3rd Hey Girl one.

My pantry are shelves randomly places in my laundry room. I wish I had like a walk-in one. Maybe some day.

Lynsey @MoscatoMom said...

Totally laughed out loud with the "tequila shot" LOL Classic!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010