This meme was begun by Crazy Sam, here are her words:
"Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!"
Saturday 9: You Shook Me
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? OMG, there are just SO many, but the first one that comes to mind is Lindsay Lohan.
2. What do you think comes after death? Sleep, finally!!!
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? The Three Billy Goats Gruff - I had it memorized because my sister had read it to me so many times.
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended? Beatlemania - 1982
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? Never thought of that, I kind-of like my name. Plus I would NEVER want to be famous.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about? Michael Jackson and the WHOLE Jackson family!!!
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they? No, they live in Connecticut and we live in Florida. With the exception of my children, that's OK with me. (That doesn't count Bill's family, just mine.)
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve? We were supposed to go to a party but it got cancelled at the last minute - the host's son was hospitalized (doing better now), so we stayed home, I made Bill's favorite meal. We watched a movie, then the Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy until 11:45; turned over to ABC to watch the ball drop, had some bubbly then a kiss; walked the dog and were in bed by 12:30.... We are PARTY ANIMALS!!!
That's it for this weeks Saturday 9. Don't forget to link your post and visit the other participants. Have a wonderful week.
Until next time..... Lorie