Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: November 9, 2011 - I Didn't Do Anything Wrong, Mommy!

.


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday..... I'm looking forward to to seeing all of your photos, so if you leave a comment, please leave your email address so I can come on over and take a look.



What you looking at? I didn't eat your candy!

For more Wordless Wednesday posts, head over to the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - you know you like comments, they do too!!


.

13 comments:

Kas said...

Lori your dogs are cute in every single pic! lol
Kas

Beth M said...

awww always love the puppy pictures you post!

Carolyn G said...

Oh how adorable. Looks so guilty

@therebelchick said...

LOL Your doggie definitely looks guilty!

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

Awww. So cute and festive!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

How cute!! Love the Halloween scarf!

Sam said...

LOL...very cute!

MSRheinlander @KUWTR said...

OMG... super cute : )

Tricia said...

lOL oh my gosh tooo cute I love it

Tami said...

The babies are so super cute. :) Kisses to them and Bill.

Henrietta said...

Haha!! That pup sure LOOKS guilty of something,it's the same look my Ginger dog gives me when she's been naughty!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Hehe! Oh man, Jake the dog has that face when he's been into something. LOL

Xmas Dolly said...

That look is definitely a "GUILTY AS CHARGED"! LMAO

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010