Monday, December 3, 2012

Countdown to Christmas..... It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmasin Celebration

.
21 Days Until Christmas!!

These are some photos I took during my walk with the doggies around the block near our house. I really love the way (most) of our neighbors decorate their houses at Christmas. It really looks beautiful at night with all the lights on. 





I really adore the soldier standing sentry on the porch on the 2nd floor.







This is our welcome mat - you'd never have guessed that, huh?




This is our front door, we had just begun to decorate, it looks much better with all the lights now.







This is the little tree at the dry cleaners where bill works, isn't it cute?








This is the house next door to the "Griswald House" - I think they have taken everything in stride. It looks adorable, without going overboard... I love the Santa and reindeer climbing up the front of the house - too cute!


Hope you enjoyed a view of some of the decorated houses in my neighborhood. I'll post our decorations when we are done with them, and I'll definitely post the "Griswald House" all lit up - or you can wait for the photos from the ISS. =)

Stay safe and sane.... <3


.

3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Last one is my favorite! hehehee Hope you are well. Kiss duh pups - from Baby!

Jenine said...

I can't wait to see the Griswald house! I want to see if it's that hideous as you say and compare it to the houses in our neighborhood. :)

Adaptable Kay said...

That last house makes me giggle! Gotta love those Santa and reindeer cutouts ^.^

It really makes you get into the holiday mood when you see your neighbors houses all decorated up and whatnot!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010