Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Countdown to Christmas.... We've Finished Decorating the Outside of ourHouse

.
 
 
19 Days Until Christmas
 
Bill and I worked all afternoon today to finish decorating the outside of our house and we wanted to share our completed project with you. (Click on any photo to see the whole thing.)
 
 
Welcome to our home - and that is the ONLY kind of snowman that we like to see!


Mickey Mouse wants to welcome you, too - are you surprised to see him?


An overview of the entire front.


The deer we've had for years and named "John Steed" and "Emma Peel" (L to R)


Skating Minnie & Mickey Mouse - they get a lot of attention


Our first gifts  =)


This means a lot to us because it was Bill's when he was a little boy.
We have put it up every Christmas that we have been together.


I hope you are all having a great time putting up your decorations and you share them with me... please leave me a link so I can go check yours out and leave you a comment.

Stay safe and sane.....

.

4 comments:

Jenine said...

Those are great decorations. I think that we might have the same 'yard' tree except that ours has multi colored lights. I love the street lamp and that Bill managed to keep that from his childhood. :)

Adaptable Kay said...

You know, somehow those Disney decorations you've proudly displayed doesn't surprise me at all! LOL

You've got some great decorations to display ^.^

XmasDolly said...

Oh wow, You go girl! HOT STUFF!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

love that outdoor tree. We have spiral trees years ago, strong winds destroyed them and we h aven't replaced. I miss them.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010