Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas from The Shewbridges


.
Well, as usual, I'm late.... But know that I love you all deeply an pray that you had the most wonderful of Christmases, surrounded by those you love.

I sure did.  I was with Bill, Nano, Mia, Mandie, Mumbo, and Wiggles. Don't they all look so adorable in their Christmas clothes? We also heard from all our children, who were having a fantastic time, except for wishing we could all be together. 





Praying for those who cannot be together as they are serving our country, protecting us so that we may have our religious freedoms to celebrate all our holidays in the way we wish. Also a prayer that they will all return home safely and soon to their loving families!

HUGGLES to you all!!
.

7 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Amen prayers to their safe return!

I just love the outfits, I agree they need to stay on for a while :).

Jenine said...

That's a great picture! Now, which one is which? And I definitely agree with that wish that our loved ones come home to us safely.

XmasDolly said...

Hope you had a nice Christmas and what a nice Post. I second that. Also, I hope you and Bill have a healthy, prosperous and a very Happy New Year!

Lucy said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and here is hoping you have a happy and healthy 2013!

Anonymous said...

What a crew! Happy New Year!

~ Noelle said...

cute babies :)
hope you had a great Christmas!
ours was nice, Marc was actually able to be home and did not have to work... what a nice surprise, we loved it!

Kasey@ All Things Mamma said...

Oh they are adorable!!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010