Saturday, December 22, 2012

Countdown to Christmas..... Elves Light the Way

.
3 Days Until Christmas

My neighbors, "The Griswalds," have taken it upon themselves to now decorate the street lights on their street (that is perpendicular to my street) with colored cloth and little elves. So now the whole street is guarded by elves and lit by candy canes.

I swear it can be seen by the ISS.....






 
 
I hope you are enjoying the Christmas decorations in your neighborhood.... and I hope you are continuing to stay safe and sane, my friends.
 
.

6 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

I hope your Christmas is as special as you are Lorie!

Jenine said...

Okay I have to say.... those are the most hideous elves ever! Are they evil elves? I wouldn't say that street is guarded - more like lurked. But on the good side, it gives everyone something to talk about. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! haha!

Adaptable Kay said...

No offense to your neighbors, but those elves are CREEPY! Like scary creepy o.O I can just imagine walking down that street at night....*shivers* LOL

Merry Christmas!! Almost ^.^

XmasDolly said...

I hate you! Look at that beautiful blue sky! Oh what I wouldn't give to see one of those again instead of all this gray and dark gray and I"m freezing!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Elves are a bit weird don't ya think???? But colorful. hehehe MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love love to see that it's so festive. So many places aren't putting up anything Christmas.

~ Noelle said...

that is a catch 22...love the reasoning behind it.. but kinda weird at the same time...
either way, its the thought that counts, right?

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010