Wednesday, September 28, 2005

September 28, 2005

Hi!! Wanted to let you know, we're just hanging out down here. The weather's fabulous; warm (in the mid to high 80's sometimes 90's) and we usually get some thunderstorms in the afternoon. We haven't been to the "cement pond," as Bill has begun calling it, in about a week -- everytime we plan on going, the sky gets dark and the thunder begins..... oh well, our timing seems to be off every day. I've been catching up on all my reading, finally finished my Tom Clancy novel, and got to read a book Bill won for me in a sweepstakes, "Cape Perdido" by Marcia Muller' it was really pretty good. I recommend it. This weekend is the Fall Arts Festival in downtown Celebration, it should be very festive, if I remember to bring my camera, I'll post some pictures. Hope everyone is well.....feel free to call or comment on the blog or email, we'd love to hear from all of you, enjoy your autumn!!!!

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010