Monday, October 10, 2005

October 10, 2005

The weather down here is still fantastic -- it's in the high 80s - low 90s, and is around 75 at night. This week there should be little or no rain. The town has begun decorating for Halloween. It really rivals Christmas decorating. I'm going to go around town and take daytime and nighttime pictures and post some soon. We had a lot of rain over the last couple of weeks and I've been somewhat stiff and sore, so I didn't get out much. Bill and I got out yesterday for breakfast and the farmer's market -- it was very nice. I'm so happy the farmer's market is back - I love those fresh veggies and fruit. It will be there through the end of May. Next weekend is our Fall Festival and our "Leaves are Falling" celebration, the kids really love that. Things start to really pick up now with the holidays coming -- I'll keep you up to date -- pictures to follow soon. Keep in touch!!

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010