Saturday, January 14, 2006

Help for American Stroke Association

This young man, Victor Tangi of Celebration, is raising money for the American Stroke Association.... If able, please help him raise the money he needs to reach his goal and complete the marathon! Look for his link on the blog here. Thanks you!

My Personal Page

Welcome to the Donation Page of VICTOR TANGI
Stroke Champion ($750.00 +)
Stroke Winner ($500.00 +)
Stroke Partner ($262.00 +)
Stroke Advocate ($131.00 +)
Stroke Friend ($100.00 +)
Stroke Supporter ($75.00 +)
Stroke Leader ($50.00 +)
Biggest Fan ($25.00 +)
My Fundraising Goal:$4,900.00
Money Raised to Date:$175.00

Join me in the fight against stroke - and help save lives!
Help me fight our nation's 3rd leading killer - Stroke!
Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by my page. As you can see, I have joined forces with the American Stroke Association, to help raise funds for research and education on strokes. I am trying to help give back on a large scale and will be dedicating lots of time over the next six months to take my passion for running to the next level. I can use all the support I can get so thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010