Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good Will in a Box - at Crazy Adventures in Parenting

Crazy Adventures in Parenting


A wonderful blogger friend and awesome mother, Lisa, over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting has come up with a new idea to try and help those in the blogging community who are struggling financially. Lisa is a mother of six and an Army wife, so in my opinion, she is already doing an incredible amount, for her family and for our country. But, as she was preparing for Christmas, she realized that there were so many people that were struggling to pay their bills and the basics, and to even put food on their tables, so she wanted to do more. Please head on over to her site to read her words and find out exactly what she wants to do with a program entitled "Good Will in a Box" .

She is not asking for us to give tons, just a little. I think it is an amazing thing she is trying to accomplish, and I ask that if there is anything you can do to help her, please do so. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time, friendship, and love on behalf of all the blogging community. We all may not "know" each other in the "dictionary" sense of the word, but I feel we know each other in the "true" sense of the word, and when we need to, we can come together as a community and accomplish wondrous things.

Until next time..... Lorie

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I'll definitely have to go check out what she is doing.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea! I'm gonna go do my part. Thanks for the info.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do for others!

Maria's Space said...

Thanks for passing this along! I will check it out.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010