Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Specials from Eversave: Food, Sweets and Cleaning

.




Here are some more wonderful saves for all of my wonderful friends to help make your days much better.  If you are in the Tampa, Florida area there is a fabulous 50% off special at a terrific restaurant:




Mellow Mushroom

Today's Save:Chow down on $30 worth of pizza, hoagies and calzones at Mellow Mushroom

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 10, 2011


...... and in the Orlando, Florida area how about something to make your car look super special for your Valentine's Day date night:




Gladney's Auto Detailing

Today's Save:Get a car that looks as fantastic as you do with an express detail from Gladney's Mobile Detailing ($110 value)

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 10, 2011


Now for all of you, something to sweeten up your hot chocolate on those last few (hopefully) winter nights. Have you ever heard of artisan marshmallow? I never have, but I really want to try these:




240Sweet

Today's Save:Satisfy your sweet tooth with mouthwatering artisan marshmallows from 240Sweet.com

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 10, 2011



Hope you can find something that you like... don't forget to let me know if you purchase anything, I'd love to feature you on my blog.



{Disclosure: I am an Eversave Affiliate}

.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I can see you! Can you see me yet? Rebooting now.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010