Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I just want to wish you all a very Happy Father's Day. To all the Father's, Grandfather's and to the most wonderful step-father in the world that I know... BILL...hope your day is filled with love, laughter and joy.

Remember any man can be a father... it takes a special man to be a DAD.... I know my boys feel that Bill has really become a DAD to them and I want everyone to know it. He has been there for them when they were happy, sad, scared, or just as a friend. He has helped them fix their bikes, make Christmas ornaments at those very little tables in the Elementary school cafeteria, gone to all their school concerts, art shows, open houses, etc. He was there when Nikolaus graduated from Basic training in the VERY cold weather at Fort Benning in GA. Bill stood proud with me as Nik was named outstanding soldier of the cycle and recited the Soldier's Creed. Bill was there at City Hall to see Alex's artwork on display, one of 10 picked from all the city.

So..... Bill, from Nikolaus, Alex and I we wish you a very Happy Father's Day and we love you very much!!

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010