Thursday, June 25, 2009

Would YOU like to WIN a T-Shirt???

Remember how I won a t-shirt last week??? Now it's your turn.... my friends over at My Mom's View and Zehn Naturals have made it possible for someone to win a 100% certified organic cotton t-shirt. Zehn Naturals is spreading the eco-friendly word through their cute, and eco-friendly wear, and you have the chance to be wearing it!! Just head over to http://mymomsview.com/index.php/2009/06/zehn-naturals-review-giveaway-coupon-code/comment-page-4/#comment-38179 to see how you can enter to win your choice of shirt. It's that simple. Good luck, and let me know if you win so I can post YOUR picture here wearing your shirt.....
so I wont be the only silly looking one.............. :-)

P HOTO COURTESY: Zehn Naturals

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010