Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme
I got this from Annette at Fairy Blog Mother http://www.fairyblogmotherblog.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-628.html
(click on the post heading to see where it originated from)....
This is my first Stealing Sunday Meme, so I hope you all like my attempt.......

A – An advantage you have – Not working, so I can blog at my convenience and from my couch, bed, or desk
B – Blue or brown eyes – Blue, "baby blues" according to the hubs

C – Chore you hate – ALL of them!

D – Dad’s name Donald

E – Essential start of your day – orange juice, coffee, kiss from the hubs

F – Favorite color – Red (2nd choice green)

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good - EVER??? That's hard... first it would have to be the raising my 2 children, 2nd would be mustering up the courage to leave an abusive relationship

H – Habit you have – good: I try to help people and make them happy; bad: I sometimes (occasionally) smoke (I know, I know - so does the president)

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – (forgive me) amnesty for illegal aliens; bilingual teaching in school
J – Job title – disabled

K – Kohls or Target – Target (it's closer) I haven't been to a Kohls since moving to Florida.


L – Living arrangements – house with the hubs and doggie - lots of visitors, it is after all Central Florida

M – Music you like – Rock n' Roll (it will survive!!!)

N - Nicknames – depends on who you talk to: the hubs - Princess; kids: Ma, Mommy; friends - Lor; my dad used to call me Fido (???? maybe that's why I am so screwed up ad in therapy - not really there are a WHOLE host of other reasons)

O – Overnight hospital stay – besides the 2 childbirths; 2 more: hysterectomy and spinal surgery (just this past February)

P – Pet Peeve – there are really so many, I think they really all boils down to people who are MEAN; i.e. yelling/rude to kids/old people/animals; nasty driving; talking in movies; cell phones at restaurants; general inconsiderateness (do I sound like a Bi**h???)

Q – Quote that you like most – Walt Disney, "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
R – Right or left handed – right-handed

S – Siblings – two older sisters; one younger sisters (none speak to me - their loss, so says my therapist & the hubs, love that man!!)

T – Time you wake up – (after 2/3 times during the night) 8:00, doggie has to pee-pee, again the hubs takes him out; I blog in bed until around noon (hubby brings me breakfast in bed, he IS the best man on the planet - no offense)

U – Underwear – ummm, it is a little warm here?!?!?!? TMI

V – Vegetable you dislike – GREEN PEAS!!!!! Mushy little balls of GROSS!!!!!

W – What makes you run late – it's hard for me to get ready to do anything because of limited mobility and pain, and I never seem to give myself enough time, I am constantly dropping things and I get frustrated & depressed.

X – X-rays you’ve had – every conceivable part of my body - scary, when you made me think about it -- thanks :-(

Y – Yummy food you make – I just mix things, no names for them: a sausage/pasta dish; chicken/pasta dish... oh, yea, my husband loves my lasagna and my baked ziti (believe it or not I'm Irish, NOT Italian)

Z – Zoo animal – I live near Disney World, so go to Animal Kingdom all the time and love to see the Gorillas and the tigers. Plus we have deer, wild turkeys, wild boar, alligators, and lots of little critters right around our home because our house backs up to conservation land. It is terrific!!
Hope you all enjoyed my first Meme..... as much as I enjoyed participating in it.
Until next time.............. Lorie

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wow now that is one heck of a Meme talk about covering everything from A to Z :). Very cute love all your answers.

Thanks so much for stopping by an entering my giveaway :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010