Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009: It's Monday! What are you reading?

From j. kaye book blog:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/06/june-29-2009-its-monday-what-are-you.html

"All I can say is where in the heck did the week go!?! I didn't have taxi mom duties and was able to sleep late. Still, I lost two days. It was Thursday and I was still reading the same book from Monday."





Books I Completed This Week:

- Harlequin Romance (guilty pleasure) Identity Unknown by Debra Webb
- Killing Fear by Allison Brennan
- Stalked by Brian Freeman

Books For This Week:

- A Land Remembered by Patrick Smith
- The Migraine Brain by Carolyn Bernstein, MD and Elaine McArdle
- The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Brian Freeman! I need to read his third book in that series, but just haven't had the time.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010