Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Have a Blog Helper!!!!



Doesn't he look like he is smiling?


I'm so excited, I have help keeping up with my blog now. He's a little slow at the typing, but you'll have to give him a break, he is a little lacking in one respect -- THUMBS. What he lacks in skill however, he certainly makes up for in zeal and LOVE!! Nano, the Yorkie, is always right there by my side, either under my desk when I'm at the desktop, or on my lap when I'm using the laptop -- a feat in itself, or on the bed or couch when I am working while lying down. A more faithful companion one could NEVER ask for!!! Aside from Bill and my children, I couldn't love anyone more!


After a long morning of blogging, we fell asleep and Bill caught us napping on the chair, he thought it was adorable, so he snapped a picture. Such a sweetie-pie. I got very lucky when I got the hubs, the kids, and Nano.
Just thought I'd share a little bit of my day with you. Hope you are enjoying your summer.
Until next time......
Lorie (and officially "Nano Bytes Shewbridge" - big name for a little squirt)




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Annette said...

Awww your dog is cute! With that long fur I'd be tempted to put bows on him. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

susan said...

Aw, such a cutie!!

Happy Saturday Sharefest

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010