Monday, September 14, 2009
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? A wrong number - nobody calls me, everyone I know sends me text messages or emails.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always returns... it is SOOO annoying when the carts are left all over the parking lot... I mean what gives people, are you that fat and lazy???
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener, I'm really shy.
4. Do you take compliments well? Not at all!!
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes - I'm pretty good at math.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Nope, I'd be eaten by the first wild animal, or bunny rabbit that came along.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, we were poor and my parents were mean!
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Cribbage (it's a card game with a wooden board and pegs.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? No way, The Hubs means WAY too much to me, as does my marriage.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? No, been there done that. DOES NOT WORK!!
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like mutual pursuit... Have been stalked... WAY TOO FREAKY!! I'm a little scared of men now.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Loyal, Faithful, Honest
13. Do any songs make you cry? Absolutely -- my kids and The Hubs tease me ALL the time (even songs in commercials make me cry - I'm a softy)
14. Are you continuing your education? Not any more.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Not really, I have shot a gun, but don't really know how to do it, and I don't LIKE to do it.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes, with my kids when they were little - I still have them.
17. How often do you read books? I read part of a book every day. I sometimes go in spurts and read one or two books every day, then don't finish anything for two weeks.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Depends on my mood, and who I am with or talking to.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? "Love you Forever" and "To the Moon and Back"
20.What color are your eyes? Blue
21. How tall are you? 5' 6 1/2" (I used to be 5' 7" until I had spinal surgery)
22. Where is your dream house located? A yacht with full staff floating in the warm waters of the Caribbean to the South Pacific and back.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? The Hubs and the dog, then my scrapbooks.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Last Tuesday (we had a coupon, too) - I had the best grilled salmon and perfectly cooked broccoli (wish I could cook it like that).
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? The grocery store for milk, The Hubs drove - I hardly ever drive anymore.
26. Do you like mustard? Yes, but not regular yellow mustard, only deli style.
I know I'm late again.... always seem to be a day behind with these things, oh well...
Until next time..... Lorie