Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!!!

.



To all my dear friends... I wish you all a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are able to share the day with the ones you love enjoying good food, friendship, health and love.




While you are enjoying your time with your families, please remember the troops who are deployed and are far away from those that they love. Please say a prayer that they all come home safely to their families soon!

Love and friendship to you all!

.

8 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lorie!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I was thinking about you and your boys earlier today as I was making cookies with my daughters. They are always in my prayers for a safe return home! Thank you again for all your family has sacrificed for us!

fredamans said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bill and the kids!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Blessing to you and your family. I love the Disney picture. ((HUGS))

Tami Winbush said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was half as wonderful as you are, any more and you wouldn't be able to handle it. :)

T

XmasDolly said...

From my home to yours Happy Thanksgiving. I'm off to Black Friday shopping at Midnight it opens, but I'm going to go check it out early and see what's going on. Hubby doesn't want me to go he's afraid I'll get trampled. HA - DO YOU SEE THIS FACE - I SAYS! NOT! ~hehehe~ HO HO HO Mrs. Claus is going shopping! Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Lorie!

~ Noelle said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving
HUGS

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010