Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to Look Your Best this Holiday Season.... Let Me Help!!

.


Have I got some magnificent specials for you from Rodan + Fields for this holiday season. Do you have someone special you want to give the gift of beautiful skin to - or do YOU want beautiful skin yourself? Let me show you what lovely gifts are available.....



Love Your Lips Holiday Collection

Get the perfect pucker this holiday season with everything you need for smooth, full, mistletoe-ready lips. Collection includes ANTI-AGE Lip Renewing Serum 60 capsules; ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion 2.0 g/.07 oz; and ESSENTIALS Lip Shield 4.25 g/.15 oz. each, two included; all in a chic Rodan + Fields cosmetic bag. Collection available now through December 31, 2011 while supplies last*.......

Item Number LYLK001 - Retail $85.00



 
 
 
 
Get Your Glow On Holiday Collection

Make a glowing impression as you work this year’s holiday party circuit with everything you need for smooth, even, sun-kissed skin. Collection includes ESSENTIALS Foaming Sunless Tan 125 mL/4.2 fl.oz.; and ENHANCEMENTS Body Micro-Dermabrasion 54 g/1.9 oz; with a complimentary ESSENTIALS Daily Body Moisturizer 200 mL/6.8 fl.oz.; to help the glow last longer. Collection available now through December 31, 2011 while supplies last*.....

Item Number GYGO001 - Retail $54.00





Remember, you can order any of the Rodan + Fields items from my website. Also, I am expanding my business and am looking for 1 or 2 people to join my team who would love to change their lives forever and help other people do the same. Check out my website for more information. If you have any questions on the products or the business, give me a call or contact me via email LJSBlog@aol.com.

Enjoy your holidays, my friends!!

.

1 comment:

Tami Winbush said...

Looks so good, one of these years I will have some. :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010