Friday, December 9, 2011

RIP Harry Morgan ~ April 10, 1915 – December 7, 2011

.



I have always been a huge fan of Harry Morgan, from his days in Dragnet to all the old movies he has been in and especially as Col. Sherman T. Potter in the series M*A*S*H (one of my favorite TV shows).


I was so saddened to hear of his passing - an on my birthday, too. But he led a long fulfilling life with two loving wives, the first ending when his beloved Eileen Detchon (who's photo sat on Col. Potter's desk in the M*A*S*H series) died in 1985. He was still married to Barbara Bushman Quine upon his death this past Wednesday.


Here is a video I'd like to share in memory of the late great actor......



Condolences to his wife and family... Harry Morgan, you were a wonderful actor and you will be missed.

.

1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

Awwwwwwww What nice tribute to him. I remember him well, he was the best in Mash!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010