Friday, December 16, 2011

I Love Christmas Post #9

.
One of the best things about living here in Celebration is the Now Snowing Nightly that happens each year from the day after Thanksgiving to New Years Day every night 3 times a night. It draws families from all over the country and even the world.

It is actually a soapy substance that looks like snow, but it just as slippery as real snow, so I stay away from it - you know me, I can't stay upright on dry ground. TeeHee!  Recently Bill and I took two of the doggies downtown to just watch the festivities - that's where Nano met Santa. Here are some photos of the kids having fun.


Don't they all look like they had a great time? I love just sitting and watching them, it makes me smile!


3 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

Well I guess that's one way to experience snow if you don't get it! Here in Indiana we're usually not in a snow shortage but we actually haven't had any yet which makes me sad. I kind of like it!

Jenine said...

That is really neat! It made me chuckle to see the pictures of the kids with sundresses and short sleeves playing in the 'snow'.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

These photos made me smile too...and the little ones look like they are having so much fun (it's magical!).

I wish we would get a little snow...just a little bit.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010