Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Meme for the End of the Year from My Friend Grace

.

Where did 2011 go? Wasn't it just yesterday when we welcomed 2011 and now, there’s only a few days left before we use a new calendar. 

How did 2011 treat you? So-so? really lousy (I sure hope not!)?

What’s more perfect to look back on the year by answering this meme. My friend Grace over at Sandier Pastures has this great meme that she has been doing at the end of the year since 2006, I only stumbled on it last year.  But I had fun with it last year and wanted to share it with all of you.

Head on over to Grace's blog and feel free to copy the questions and have fun answering them and post them on your blog when you are ready.

On the last day of the year, Grace will put up her answers with a linky tool so we can link up our posts.

I can't wait to see how every one's 2011 went, so head on over to Sandier Pastures now and get the questions.....

.

No comments:

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010