Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Heaven Has One More Angel

.
Photo Credit


If you recall, a couple of days ago, I wrote a post about my friends the Larkins who's son Noah was battling a brain tumor and not doing very well at all.

I want to thank you all for your prayers, Noah was able to have a spectacular Star Wars weekend during which the Disney staff did it's utmost to make him feel like the Jedi that he was.

It is with a broken heart and tears in my eyes that I must tell you that little Noah has gone home to his heavenly Father on Monday around 4pm. I once again ask that you pray for his family, especially his little sister, Landin, who will miss Noah terribly - he was her best friend and mentor.



God bless you Noah for all the lives you have touched, including mine..


{Posted from Blogger for iPad}

.

5 comments:

Paula said...

My heart is breaking for this family. As a mother of 2 I can only imagine the pain they are going through. I pray God comforts them during this time.

Lucy said...

Oh, how sad, so sorry for their precious loss.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Its sad when anyone dies but its extra heart breaking when it's a child. God must have something extra special planned for him! Hugs!

XmasDolly said...

When the Lord calls back his baby Angels they must be very special to come back to sit with the Lord. This song always reminded me of my own Angel that I lost in 1977. Her name was Angelina. The Lord works in mysterious ways that I should name her that only to nickname her Angel, and now she has a friend to play with. May they both remember our names when we see them in heaven. Hugs to the mother of that sweet little boy Angel who is so very special to the Lord. Amen

Alexis AKA MOM said...

My prayers are with the family and the Angel that is looking over us no longer in pain sitting at God's Thrown.

That song is perfect pick my dear.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010