Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Dear Friends The Larkins are in Need of Your Prayers

Photo Source

My dear friends the Larkins who's son Noah has been battling a terrible brain tumor for years need your prayers. Poor Noah has been declining in health rapidly over the last few weeks and his mom Amber has asked for just a couple of things. Mainly, to "pray for strength. Please pray for Landin - his little sister - (I will need a lot of help with baby girl. Noah is not only who she wants “to marry,” but is her best friend. She worships him.)" (italics added)

Also, she doesn't "want is one more dime spent on us – PLEASE, PLEASE donate it to Noah’s Light. Whether it be $20 that you would have spent on flowers or $1 for a card – DONATE IT!!!!!!! Help me battle this demon – our fight is not over!"

This family has given me more joy than anyone can ever know. Through all that they have been through, Noah has brought light, love, and happiness to more people than I think he and his family will ever know.

The one thing Amber wrote about her love of her son that brought tears to my eyes was: "This is what is important; this is what to remember. God gave us a REAL, visible Angel and through Christ, Noah has actually made miracles – we are so blessed!"

Please keep this dear family in mind as you spend time with your family this holiday weekend.

DONATE
 



.

8 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

This is not an easy journey, and I can't imagine. But I will pray for a miracle for Noah, but I know sometimes we don't always get what we want, but rather God's will is something we can't always understand - and because of that I'll also pray for strength for the rest of the family as well.

Kathleen said...

I am so so sorry for this family. They truly do have a sweet little angel in their arms. My thoughts and prayers will continue to go with them in hopes for a miracle for little Noah.

The Rebel Chick said...

I will be sending the Larkins my prayers!

Monique said...

Prayers going up.

Rachel said...

Praying for them...my heart aches that they're walking this journey.

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what a sweet, sweet family! It's so horrible that they have to go through this tough journey-They've definitely got my thoughts and energies coming their way!

Katie said...

Oh...What a sweet family...they are definitely in my prayers!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010