Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SpaFinder Deal Days


During the week of September 20 - 26th, Spas all over the country will be offering several treatment specials for either $50.00 or 50% the regular price.  Just visit the SpaFinder website to find a spa in your area and schedule your mani-pedi, facial, aromatherapy massage or the many other services they have to offer.

You all work really hard... you deserve to treat yourself special.

{Disclosure: I was not paid anything or given anything for this post. I think it is a great offer that I'd like to share with my readers.}

2 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

No thanks, the spa has no appeal for me. Nature already did its work on me, ha, ha.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh man I would love to go!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010