Saturday, March 26, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday ~~ Walt Disney World EPCOT

.

Maria's Space

My friend Maria over at Maria's Space started this meme to get us out from BEHIND the camera and showcase our own lovely faces on our blogs.... We don't want to have a blog full of our family, friends and children and when we go back years later and wonder.... where the heck were we and what did we look like?




Here's another photo of me at Disney World's EPCOT during the Social Media Moms conference. Bill and I were just fooling around and having a good time.




Join Maria by posting your beautiful face and linking up with Maria over at Maria's Space and visiting the other participants and leaving them a nice comment.



Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMFG I almost fell off the bed. That is the best picture, now you made my night two times!! First with your tweet and this.

LOVE ya

XmasDolly said...

Oh, that's too cool! I gotta show that one to Dave. ROFL Have a great day. Just took a break from my transcribing. Oh, send the linky early because I'm going to see FOREIGNER tonight & leaving at 6 p.m. Cannot wait! HUGSSSS

~ Noelle said...

talk about beer goggles!

Adaptable Kay said...

HAHA!!! Those glasses become you Lorie xD
Hey, at least you guys were having a good time!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010