Tuesday, January 25, 2011

365 Project - Catch Up: Boy Has It Been Crazy Around Here

.


OK, so I know that I am SO  far behind in posting my daily photos... It has been really busy and I had a migraine one day last week. Then on Friday we helped out our friend who owns the dry cleaner and worked there for him all day on Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm, talk about a long day.

I took a lot of photos, just didn't get a chance to upload them or post them. We even took Nano, Lady Mia and Mandie to the dry cleaners with us and they had a lot of fun. I also got some great photos. Some will be here, but more will be saved for later posts.

So without further adieu, here are my photos.....


January 20th - Sunset in Celebration



January 21st - Bill's new Bissell Carpet Cleaner




January 22nd - Clementines



January 23rd - Self Portrait



January 24th - Lady Mia, Nano and Mandie at the Dry Cleaners (I did NOT pose them)




January 25th - Matches from my inlaws wedding from May 15, 1938



To see all about the 365 Project head on over to their Facebook page; or to view all my photos or the other participants submissions head to the "Browse Latest" page.

11 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Love your self portrait!! If I were to do a 365 thing I'd have so many catch up posts in the mix! Life happens :)

Colette S said...

I tried the 365 project last year but didn't even get half way. It's almost like a resolution fail. :)

I love your photos.

Definitely want a carpet cleaner. I have kids!

I love your self portrait! Gorgeous eyes.

Aloha!

XmasDolly said...

What is this 365 Project thing you're doing??? Bill looks kinda sexy behind that carpet cleaner. Then again any man doing woman's work is sexy to me. LOL Your self portrait is fabulous honey. I copied it. ~hehehe~

dtbrents said...

Your photos are beautiful. My husband helps keep my carpet clean. Ours is a Bissell also like our vacuum. Both clean well. Doylene

Simply Being Mommy said...

Such great photos Lorie! You are looking hot girl!

I just wrote a post that features you :) http://bit.ly/hUwURC

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

You are so beautiful!

Your four-legged kiddos look so cute and totally posed! They are naturals!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

How cute are they at the dry cleaners LOL...I love them!

Ms D said...

Love the pictures!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That first shot is like God is parting the clouds to give you some light :).

LOVE all these shots, I love how you didn't have to pose them to get that shot!!!

~ Noelle said...

i love these pics...
hugs to you all

Maria's Space said...

I love men who clean. Makes them extra sexy.

You look hot in that self portrait. Very friendly and warm.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010