Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011

.


To all my friends and readers, thank you so much for all your love and support over the last year. I have appreciated every single comment and email, especially the ones of support for my son while he was in Afghanistan. I look forward to our continued friendships in 2011 and beyond. From our family to yours, wishing you a very happy new year with nothing but love, laughter and good health! 

Here are some photos of our New Year's Eve celebration.....


















Hope you all had a fabulous holiday season and your new year is full of promise and success.  See you soon!  HUGGLES.....


{Click on any photo to enlarge}
.

5 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy New Year to you, Bill, the boys and the kiddies!!!

~ Noelle said...

great pic of you and bill

Anonymous said...

Bill keeps his glasses the same place I do...kewl

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy New year to a FAB year in your new home! Prayers it will come true soon!

Adaptable Kay said...

What a beautiful picture of you and hubby! And of course I kneel down to the princess ;)

It looks like a good time was had by all!

I'm so glad you were able to bring in the new year with family and friends :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010