Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (on Thursday, oops) and 365Project: January 5th & 6th

.

WORDLESS

I know I'm a day late for Wordless Wednesday and I missed my photo for my 365Project yesterday, but I never got on the computer yesterday.  Heck, I didn't even get out of bed until 4:30p.m. because of a horrendous migraine - those of you who suffer from them know exactly what I mean and those of you who don't, be VERY grateful.  So.... here is my photo for Wordless Wednesday and 365Project for January 5th and another photo for January 6th.  That should catch me all up.



Min-Pin Snuggled from the Cold



Sleepy Yorkie



For more Wordless Wednesday posts, check out the WW Hub, leave your link, check out the other participants, and don't forget to leave a nice comment - you know you like comments, they do too!! 


.

8 comments:

~ Noelle said...

so cute
and so tired...
love it

Joanie said...

cute puppy!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Awww, look at the adorable puppies!

fredamans said...

I am a migraine sufferer, I feel your pain. Glad that it's over and you can get back in the swing of things.

(((HUGS)))

Amanda said...

Cold? In FL? Puhlease LOL. The pups are too cute though. Hope you're migraine free today.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OH my I so want to join for a nap please :)

XmasDolly said...

Oh, how cute is that! Gives me an idea - Goodnight Girlfriend! Smooches for the pups!

simplycathi said...

Perfect little cuddle companions! I hope you're feeling better!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010