Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bloggy Event: Hearts of Love at Kidsumers and My Little Review Corner

.




Maggie                                Sam  




I want to let you know about a FANTABULISTIC event going on over at two of my friends' blogs. Sam at Kidsummers and Maggie at My Little Review Corner have a terrific event that starts tomorrow January 31st and runs all the way through February 14th with over $1400 in prizes available to be won on both sites - and the good news.... prizes will be available for both Americans and Canadians {did you hear that Freda???}!!


You can get to Sam's site by clicking on her button here or the event button above and by following her on Twitter @kidsumers.

Follow Maggie on Twitter @ReviewCorner or click on her buttons.

I've already got the buttons on my sidebar... I don't want to miss a thing.


Don't forget to follow theTwitter hashtag #heartsoflove all throughout the event.... I know I will be.  Good luck to you all, and let me know if you win anything, I'd love to feature you on my blog.



.

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

thanks for the heads up...
with broxtons birthday next week, i can use the help in trying to win something...
lol

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010