Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mom Always Said to Eat Your Vegetables


It's very important to listen to your mommy when she says to each your veggies so that you will grow nice and strong. SmileyCentral.com
Now, I know my hubby is reading this, so I do NOT want to hear anything from you Bill about the green peas!!
I do not eat green peas, they are just something that I cannot stomach - they make me sick and have ever since I was a kid, even the smell makes me wrech {sorry for that image}. When I make them for my family{which I haven't done in YEARS, since it's just Bill & I}, I have to make them in a sealed boil-n-bag pouch in the microwave and let one of the boys open them. Then they have to be at the other end of the table or I can't eat my dinner.

Maybe I need therapy!!
SmileyCentral.com


[Image courtesy dailysquee.com]



Until next time..... Lorie

10 comments:

Janet said...

I will never think Jerry for 'Tom and Jerry' the same again

Liz Mays said...

I like green peas!!! Do you like brussel sprouts? If you do, we can trade!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Of course that picture is precious!
If it would have been me I would not have made them ever!

Barbara said...

Those gerbils(?) are just too cute!!!! The hamster eating the broccoli is still my fave, girl!!!!
HI Lorie!!! Tell your hubby hello from our family!

Adaptable Kay said...

Love the picture!!

I can't say I agree because I LOVE peas. Lol

But to each their own right!?

Lifeofkaylen said...

I love peas!!! But my son hates-hates-hates them.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

What an adorable picture. Peas are the one vegetable besides raw carrots that Aiyana loves....amazing. (I don't like them either, please don't tell Aiyana!)

Tami Winbush said...

Did you get nauseous just looking at the picture? LOL

Margaret Cloud said...

Those mice are so cute. I know how you feel about peas. When I was a kid my dad insisted we eat peas, well, I ate them last (all in the mouth at once), then I ran outside, behind a bush and did you know what, yuk.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh the smell of them makes me nauseous.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010