Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Mingle: July 18th ~ Freestyle!

.
“Mingling with you since August 2009!”

"Welcome to Monday Mingle! Each week three questions are asked, and you can answer via a written post, or a vlog post. If you have always wanted to try vlogging, Monday Mingle vlog meme is a fun way to try vlogging. If you’d like to join in the fun, answer the 3 weekly questions in short vlog on your blog, or a written blog post, then link up over on Eighty MPH Mom in the linky. Please post the above button within your post and link to Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find other participants. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week."


Questions for the week of June 27, 2011:

Freestyle!!




Well, that's it for this week, hope you all had a great weekend and you got to spend lots of time with the ones you love.


Now it's your turn - come on, want to get to know you better.... we won't bite. :) Don't forget to link up with Jen at Eighty MPH Mom. Please at least visit some of the other participants and leave a comment - we all love comments... :)


Plus, help us get more players... Tweet the meme by either hitting the retweet button or tweeting this phrase:

"Join Eighty MPH Mom for #mondaymingle- a fun meme to learn about you! http://eightymphmom.com"


Have a great week everyone!!
.

4 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I SO wish you were going to BlogHer. You are one person I just want to hug. Thank you for your kind words - I appreciate it (and adore you!)

I'm so sorry about not being able to build your other house...I'm sure that is depressing, but I am glad you get to update your home now. We are about to start doing a few projects too. That Bill is a sweetheart.

Oh I love your entertainment center! Isn't it nice to have things neatly tucked away.

Six babies? Wait - I think I haven't been here for way too long. I'm sure they do miss you. I miss you and haven't even met you :)

Thanks so much for mingling - I've been wondering where you have been, but this explains everything.

Have a great week!

Cluttered Brain said...

ahh first of all you look so adorable in the pigtails....
Yeah I'm not going to Blogher either...the finances are tough around here especially since the cars decided to break at once...Both of them..UGH.
Anyhoo, life gets busy busy when you throw another job in there..I'm working full time on the weekeND TWELVE hour shifts??gOOD TO see you...
i DIDn"t even mingle this past wEek but i minglEd last week so check that one out>>>lol>

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I LOVE the pig tails.

I never get to go to any of the fun events like blogher either.

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010