Thursday, July 21, 2011

Color Carnival ~ Doggie Dinnertime

.
***Voting is now open ~~ Please head on over to Maria's Space and vote for your favorite photo!***


Maria's Space

I am joining my friend Maria over at Maria's Space who hosts this fabulous photography meme called Color Carnival where you post a photo you have taken of something colorful and link up to her blog. Then return on Thursday to vote for your favorite photo.

Here is my submission for the week, my adorable Mandie in one of her Hawaiian shirts while she eats dinner off her colorful Mickey Mouse placemat. The other doggies also have Mickey Mouse placemats, but Mandie is the only one who faces that way while eating. HaHa



Now, let's see your best colorful photo, I know you all are wonderful photographers, and then link up to Maria's Space, then return on Thursday to vote for your favorite.


Have a terrific weekend and don't forget to keep your camera at the ready!


.

6 comments:

Jama said...

That's so cute!

Simply Being Mommy said...

Too cute! I just love how all the doggies have so many outfits.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

And on a Mickey place mat no doubt!!! lol

Maria's Space said...

Of course the dog's bowl sits on a Mickey Mouse placemat. I am not surprised at all. That shirt cracks me up. You need to repost a new photo of the dog closet, I think you have more clothes. Thanks for playing along. Hope everything is well. Miss ya.

kailani said...

What a cute outfit! I love pastels!

~ Noelle said...

you crack me up ..
and mickey?
not a surprise :)

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010