Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OH NO Some of the Walmartians have Gotten Loose!!

.


Have you ever seen the photos on the website People of Walmart?  I love seeing those photos and have to admit that I swear some of those Walmartians are shoppers at my local Walmart. I was SHOCKED to find that a couple of them had escaped from Walmart yesterday and showed up at our Fourth of July festivities downtown... they scared the heck out of my poor puppies.







Hope you had a great holiday... I'll post our actual festivities soon, we really had a great time. Celebration does a terrific Fourth of July celebration, I just wanted to share a smile with you all.

Have a great week.


.

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

:)

Happy belated 4th. Love you sweetie!!

XmasDolly said...

Yep, I think so. Been really busy over the weekend and so many things going on. Dave even got into a fender bender. BUMMER.

Adaptable Kay said...

You get those people wherever you go! LOL I just hope to God that I don't find myself on one of these websites one day O.o

That'd be quite sad if I do say so myself!

~ Noelle said...

lol, thats funny... and i agree with kayla, i just hope i dont find my self on there one day!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010