Monday, August 30, 2010

Doggie Photo Shoot

The other day, with lots of help from my ever supportive and patient husband Bill, I did a photo shoot with all the doggies after they had all had a bath. {This time I did their baths in shifts, three at a time, TeeHee}.  Here are the best ones out of about 30 photos.....



These are the three Yorkies that we are dog-sitting: Maila, Mai-Li, and Mumbo


These are our three doggies: Lady Mia, Mandie, and Nano


The Boys: Mumbo and Nano


The Girls: Lady Mia, Mandie, Mai-Li, and Maila


The Yorkies: Nano, Lady Mia, Mai-Li, Maila, and Mumbo


Everybody: Nano, Lady Mia, Mandie, Mai-Li, Maila, and Mumbo


Do you KNOW how hard it is to get six dogs to all look one way at the same time????  If you look at the photos, you can see that it is darned impossible.  I still think they are all so adorable and I am going to miss Mai-Li, Maila and Mumbo when they go home.  Their mama, Tyna, is coming home tomorrow and will be picking them up.  I know she misses them terribly and they miss her.  We have been texting her photos almost every day of them and she is so grateful. 

Hope you enjoyed the photos and have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm sure your friend is grateful to you, but will be SO happy to see them again :) I love the photo shoot LOL So sweet.

~ Noelle said...

i hate to be bill tomorrow...
when they leave you are going to be so upset..
sending you hugs early!
:)

fredamans said...

Mandie fits right in comfortably!!! I LOVE the photos!!! They are all so darn rootin tootin cute!

Tami Winbush said...

Awww...I'm getting the puppy blues thinking about them going home. But Mommy will be so happy to see them. Get lots of loves from them before they go, and get more from your own (who will be very happy to have you all to themselves again) to cheer you up!

T

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010