Wednesday, January 12, 2011

365 Project - January 11th & 12th: Winter in Connecticut

.



I figured since I missed posting a photo yesterday - I wasn't feeling too well - I would add more than one today and I'm going to cheat just slightly. I didn't actually take these photos, they were taken by a dear friend. His name is Butch and he lives in the house next door to the house we used to live in up in Connecticut. He wanted to show us what we were "missing" up there.



Our dear friends' house, next door to our old one.



The house across the street from our old one.



Our former house covered in snow!


So, they have about 21" of snow and temps in the mid 20's with a total accumulation of around 28 inches. Oh, yeah, I'm missing it a whole lot.... NOT!!!

What's your weather like?

To join the 365 Project head on over to their Facebook page or to view other participants submissions head to the "Browse Latest" page.

.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Cold here in Pennsylvania, around 30 degrees. We got about 5 or 6 inches of snow. The sun is out now, so that's good!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah, I wouldn't be missing that either. We are on snow day #3 here and it's crazy.

fredamans said...

That is my weather.

You're not missing much.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Wow! Talk about cold...brrr! I am not sure I would be able to handle that. I wouldn't miss it either.

Today, it was almost in the 80's. We spent the day outdoors, soaking up the sun while making mud pies.

I hope you are feeling better!

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010